Atomic architect. Wrangler of neural nets. Geometry junkie. blondegeek.
MIT Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Principal Investigator, Atomic Architects
MIT Research Laboratory of Electronics
Upcoming Travel and Talks
- MolML, MIT, November 8, 2023.
- AI in Science Seminar Series, University of Chicago, November 14, 2023.
- Applied AI Speaker Series, Argonne National Laboratory, November 15, 2023.
- MIT Path of Professorship Workshop – Session: Negotiating the Offer, November 18th, 2022.
- MRS Fall Meeting, Boston, MA, November 27 - December 1st, 2023.
- [REMOTE] (Materials Project Seminar)[https://next-gen.materialsproject.org/community/seminar], December 14, 2023.
- BIDMAP Seminar, UC Berkeley, February 1, 2024.
- APS March Meeting, Minneapolis, Minnesota, March 3-8, 2024.
- AI≡Science: Strengthening the Bond Between the Sciences and Artificial Intelligence, Simons Institute at UC Berkeley, June 10-14, 2024.
- The Role of Theories, Simulation, and Machine Learning in Materials Discovery, Gordon Research Conference, Newry, Maine, July 21-26, 2024.